Who do I contact to surplus a device?


Who do I contact to surplus my iPad?

How do I surplus unused technical equipment?



College property (iPad, laptop, desktop)

First handled by field techs for data removal, then field techs surplus items to Central Stores



You can contact IT to have the item surplussed -- create a support ticket using the link at the bottom of this article.

Important Notes:

  • If you are surplussing an unused cell phone, you  may need to have the phone line disconnected first- more information on that can be found on the Surplus Phone article.
  • A change of accountability form is only needed for items that cost more than $1,500 (indicated by a green PP tag on the device).
  • Be sure to remove any data from the device before requesting that it be collected by IT.

Do you still need assistance? Create a support ticket and someone will contact you: Surplus CofC Devices



Article ID: 65990
Thu 10/25/18 8:14 AM
Thu 8/4/22 12:00 AM