Search7 Results

Students and Alumni can print (or print to PDF) their unofficial academic transcripts online through MyPortal or MyCharleston.
This article outlines troubleshooting steps if a student is unable to request a transcript.
This article provides information on how to access Handshake, and how to best troubleshoot login issues.
This article provides information on whether students and alumni can access course material from a course that they aren't currently enrolled in via OAKS.
This article describes the Office of Alumni Relations' MyCofC alumni portal.
This article describes the Edisto email system, including information on when it was discontinued and how users can migrate to the new G Suite for Education.
Safari pop-up blocker must be disabled to order Official Transcript.