Search41 Results

There are several methods employees and students can use to reset their own passwords. This article lists those options.
Students and Alumni can print (or print to PDF) their unofficial academic transcripts online through MyPortal or MyCharleston.
College of Charleston students have the ability to electronically share certain academic and financial aid information with a parent or guardian.
This article describes the process for a student to look up their assigned courses and information (instructor, class time, class location, CRN) pertaining to those courses.
How to get to Banner 9
This article details what the 3rd Millennium Drug and Alcohol program is, how to access it, and who is required to complete it.
Print W-2 from MyCharleston.
This article describes how to clear the Session Expired error message.
Contact IT when your account is expired.
The error "System Error Can't Service request to /cp/home/login" can indicate an issue with MyCharleston that needs to be resolved by the administrator.
This article provides information on Faculty Activity System (FAS- also called Activity Insight or Digital Measures) and how to use/report issues with it.
Introduction to Self Service Banner 9 -- what is it and where to get more information
Provides steps for how to register for student Orientation.
Introduction to MyPortal -- what it is and where to get more information
This article describes how employees can locate their earnings history, as well as other pay information, within MyCharleston.