Search8 Results

Students and Alumni can print (or print to PDF) their unofficial academic transcripts online through MyPortal or MyCharleston.
This article outlines troubleshooting steps if a student is unable to request a transcript.
How can I get proof of attendance and the courses I've taken?
How to update your College of Charleston records to reflect your name change.
Find out how to check the status of your official transcript request.
Why can't this site in MyCharleston be reached?
Resolve issue with the transcript page not loading.
Safari pop-up blocker must be disabled to order Official Transcript.