Search43 Results

Students and Alumni can print (or print to PDF) their unofficial academic transcripts online through MyPortal or MyCharleston.
This is a how faculty and staff can view courses offered in MyPortal/SSB9. This replaces the Registration Tools "Conscise Schedule" in MyCharleston.
Contact Treasurer's Office for payment disputes. Re-register for classes through regular registration procedure.
Access to All Students have been granted to all faculty. This access has removed the student(advisee) list.
College of Charleston students have the ability to electronically share certain academic and financial aid information with a parent or guardian.
This article explains how faculty may access DegreeWorks in MyPortal when presented with the error "You do not have permission to view this page."
Introduction to DegreeWorks
How do I Check Grades in MyPortal?
This article describes how students can find textbooks for their courses.
This article lists causes and resolutions for clients who receive a blank page when trying to access a secure resource in MyCharleston.
An Authorized User will have their own account in eBill, allowing them the ability to make payments. This article lists the instructions for students on how to set up an Authorized User in eBill.
Includes the website, download name, and credentials to sign into MyPortal
Introduction to Self Service Banner 9 -- what is it and where to get more information
How to submit feedback within MyPortal using the MyPortal Feedback Tile.
Describes how to customize the view in the mobile app by moving, adding, or removing tiles